Friday, November 22, 2019

Theme To Pokemon Anime (English 1st), Rewritten As 19th Century Prose

My ambition is to be acclaimed
My regard without precedent
By my acquisitions I'll be evaluated
But development is my goal
I will journey about the countryside
My travels will be comprehensive
Guide Pocket Monsters to comprehend
Their internalized potential

Pocket Monsters, Must Obtain The Gamut!
We are allies in this quest
I am certain this is my calling!
Pocket Monsters!
O, We are true compatriots
Champions of our nation!

Pocket Monsters, Must Obtain The Gamut!
Our demeanour is genuine
Our bravery shall lead us to victory!
We will learn much from each other!
Pocket Monsters, Must Obtain The Gamut!
Must Obtain The Gamut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amendments to the United States Constitution, rewritten as TOS for an MMORPG

1. Our game is designed with user creativity in mind and we encourage our users to express that creatively freely. To that point our admins ...